ISMISS Turkish Chapter Membership
Membership application can be made directly via ISMISS website (http://www.ismiss.com/) or from here. All Turkish citizens who are a member of ISMISS are accepted as a ISMISS Turkey Chapter member automatically. Similarly, all members of ISMISS Turkey Chapter are accepted as an ISMISS international member.
For membership application, all you need to do is to fill the form
that you could find at the right side column and submit it (a signed
and scanned copy of the form can be sent via email). Although all the
necessary information can be found in the application form, it is
- Fill the form (at the right column) completely and sign it
- Send two reference letters from your colleagues (who know your works well related to minimal invasive interventions), and your publication list
- Deposit the necessary amount of money to the bank account given below
The application form, reference letters and the document proving your membership payment should be sent to
email@example.com email address. When your application approved by ISMISS, your membership certificate will be emailed you.
- USD 100 for the new applications (USD 50 for initial registration fee + USD 50 for the annual due)
- USD 50 for each succeeding year
- ISMISS Turkey Branch TRY Account: IBAN: TR77 0006 4000 0011 3001 4357 70 (payable to Cumhur KILINÇER)
- ISMISS Turkey Branch USD Account: IBAN: TR05 0006 4000 0021 3010 0068 17 ( payable to Cumhur KILINÇER)
- ISMISS International USD Account: ZUERCHER KANTONALBANK 9 BAHNHOFSTRASSE 8010 ZURICH. Account No. 1300-00670.103. SWIFT code: ZKBKCHZZ80A. IBAN: CH2700700130000670103 (payable to Hansjoerg LEU)
Payments made as TRY should be converted equal amount of USD 50 to
TRY according to Turkish Republic Central bank effective selling rate
of the actual payment day.
A statement of "ISMISS MEMBERSHIP" should be attached to the payment,
and the document proving your payment should be sent to
firstname.lastname@example.org email address.
Annual membership renewals
- ISMISS dues are quite low comparing to its counterpart societies and can be accepted as rather symbolic, serving as a sign of interest to the subject and commitment to the society. In fact, roles in academic activities of the society just open to its members.
- Membership is renewed each year. An annual memnbership payment of USD 50 should be made by January 15 of each year at latest. Two or three years of payyment in-advance can be made (i.e., USD 150 for 3 years of membership).
- If the last year's payment missed, there is no
need to pay for it this year. However, no payment results in "inactive"
status of your membership.
- According to ISMISS by-laws, 2 years of successive inactivity results in termination of membership.
- Actual list of members can be found at: about-us.html.